Friday, September 12, 2008

Annie's Porch...where I've spent my summer

My neighbor and good friend Annie has such a fun porch. She has sacrificed putting in a flower garden so Tess and her kids can play in the dirt and sometimes mud. Here are a few pics of where I have spent a lot of time this summer watching Tess play with Annie's adorable children Kelli and Jett. If I mention Kelli, Jett or Annie, Tess gets soooo excited and starts looking for her shoes (shoe-ezz as she calls them) so she can play with them.


Annie being camera shy




Jett and Kelli
Kelli insisted on wearing her hood for the picture
Not really sure why Jett is holding a squeegee



So Cute!



Annie refusing to cooperate, again.
I'm usually in the sweet rocking chair next to her looking through the pages of her latest tabloid magazine.
I refuse to walk the 10 yards to her house hence the scooter.



Not sure what this is about, pretty darn funny though.



This day should be a post all on it's own. Annie and I did not plan to let our kids go crazy in the mud. It started out so innocent with the kids just kind of digging around in the dirt, and then it escalated into the kids bringing water over to the flowerbed in solo cups from the swimming pool across the driveway. Before we knew it the kids were covered in mud. It was seriously such a fun day.



Tess in her element...dirty and naked.




6 comments:

Kacie said...

I wish we lived next door to you....well, if you werent in vernal that is.

Patterson5 said...

Hi it's mel mel....can I play in the mud too??

Rachel said...

Wow, Tess is so adorable in that red bow and crocs. No, our back yard is not finished - maybe I should just designate it the fun mud pit of the neighborhood!

Chapman Herd said...

Jacque! She is darling even covered in mud!

Karalee said...

I love that picture! I bet she can't wait to have you show that to her future spouse! So Cute!

Sam said...

Hey Jacque! I was just thinking about you and I thought I would google you and see what you were up to! How are things? Your daughter is unbelievably cute! I wish that you lived closer. You need to call me the next time that you go and visit your mom so that I can come and take you out to dinner. I have missed you. Sam